[Fwd: 15 & 60 min charts]

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:41:25 -0500
From: Robert Doeden <bdoeden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 15 & 60 min charts

Too much work for me.

For about $40 a month I get 2 minute ticks on all stocks and commodities I select
from DTN and with Livewire I can chart either weekly, daily, hourly or tick by
tick and analize the charts real time with most of the common indicators.  I can
also throw off the data to MS (versions before 6.0) for further analysis.  In
addition I get my end of the day data.  Also Livewire keeps track of my
portfolios and charts the value of them either hourly, weekly or daily.  All this
for not much more than most pay for their daily data.  This system keeps
collecting my data when I go on vacation.

Costs about $1000 to setup this system and you need a separate computer just for
it (I use a 486-66 worth about $500 or so).  You can try both DTN and Livewire
before buying.  Costs about $60 for Livewire to try and about $30 for DTN
(shipping to return the system).

BTW, I get nothing from either LW or DTN for these comments.

Bob Doeden