exel

I have Exel 7.  Is that current enough?  The intraday data feed I would
use is PC Quote.  That is free and dI can Get it down to 5 min delayed
if I want through PSM(personal stock monitor)  IT's cool because you can
monitor both futures and options and equities and options.  Only cost
$25.00  with a free trial.   I am new to this spreadsheet stuff,
actually never used one before.   So I guess I have to collect the data
with psm  and then import to Exel and read the charts there?  I use CTS
commodity trend service but their first update is not until 10 am and
then again at 1 pm.  Sometimes the big moves are over by then.
Comment's?    Prayers?
 Ramon