Brokers

Keep in mind you will only get what you pay for.  If you want executions as
well as good service, you are most likely better off with a major house.  If
your account is of reasonable size, you can negotiate a reasonable commission
or wrap rate.

The competition for our business is just ungodly.  Take your time and look
around.  But my advice is to not base your decision to use a broker solely on
price.  One good execution, one prompt error correction can more than offset
a higher commission charge.

Jerry