Re: which Software from Stocks & Commodities

At 08:22 PM 10/16/97 -0400, ClaudB@xxxxxxx wrote:
>My suggestion...get none. I found them a waste of time and energy....
>although love the magazine.
>
>ClaudB

I would rather suggest the TASC magazine to ask for sponsorship from those
charting software developer like Metastock, Omega, WOW, and the like to
giveaway those free software that they had like Wall Street Analyst SE,
etc... to let the reader/subscriber more better choices rather than their
(TASC) own develop DOS based charting software.

How's that?  Right?

        Warm Regards!

  	Visavis
	Visavis@xxxxxxx