RE: Multi-line Indicator Limitations (was Re: Explorer Results as Input to Subsequent Explorations)

As a $60 dollar upgrade it is a good deal. The trick to solving the indicator
problem is to create each indicator in the multi-indicator custom indicator as
an object. Which might take abit of programming. But my guess is that Equis is
moving in the right direction and will add this feature down the road.
Things like this just take time.

>FWIW: More experimentation today revealed that if you create a
>multi-line indicator using the semicolon technique previously
>discussed, you cannot _seperately_ change the color/style of the lines
>that make up the indicator... even manually! :-o.  So that suggested
>work-around is fatally flawed in my opinion.
>

>Again, please don't think that this particular issues is some huge
>show stopper for me.  It is an example of the many nagging issues that
>prevent MS 6.5 from being a truely great charting/analysis package in
>my opinion.
>
>Chip
>Sent by Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.com

Harley Meyer