Weekly Pick

Howdy ;

    Havn't seen moch serious discussion of 6.5 features , so here goes :

   1) I think the Std .Error Channel is just GREAT.
       I like it much better than the Raff Regression Channel.
     Its easy to use, it eliminates cheating, and bounds the main
channel.
      Its essentially a Least Squares Line with a 2 sigma       parallel
channel

    2) I really like the Polarized Fractal Efficiency Indicator.
       I think its superior to ADX or others on identifying and
tracking      a trend.

    3) I also like the Mesa Sine Wave/ Lead Sine Wave.
       Its great for tracking a cylic stock or fund.
        But, I think Metastock has the intrepretation backwards.
        Any comments.

       Now , I am looking for a nice cylic fund or stock.
       Any ideas ?

   There are lots of other features which are what make MetastocK  #1.

                                          Tom

 Ps : We need some more serious discussion of Metastock features and
      capabilities.