Re: Vidya and other Chande/Kroll indicators

Jack,
     I list the buy, hold, sell, mean value and the change in that value in
all my Telescan Prosearches.  However, from back testing I've found that
demanding certain values for them have been counter productive.  I do ask
for a high relative value of Analyst rank in three out of four or my
Prosearches.

Jim

> Subject: Re: Trading Education For Me
> Date: Friday, October 03, 1997 5:01 PM
>
> Jim Greening wrote:
> >
> > Andrew,
> >      My strategy/methodology is as follows:
> >
> > 1. Identify stocks to add to my database by weekly Telescan
Prosearches.