Re: Fw: YEN

Bob....

I pretty much agree with your assesment of Japan.  Under 20,000 Nikkei I have
been nibbling away at stocks.  They will again have their day!!

I do like your contrarian approach to trading in futures.  As a matter of
fact, it is probably the best approach to trading stocks (investing, I should
say).  When everybody who is anybody is on one side, I will stand with you on
the other.

You obviously are well versed and studied in your markets.  I wish we could
get more postings like yours.  It would do us all some good.

Give me your thoughts.  With all that has taken place recently in Asia, my
concern is how China will react.  She simply cannot afford to lose her export
market.  It appears that the Party Congress is trying to let the state owned
businesses down very gently. As I understand it, this means China will let
them produce and export.  So I think that Chinese exports will drop in price
so their markets will hopefully be maintained.  The big question is what will
this do to the Japanese markets.  What do you think?

Jerry