Re: Mime Files

George, I sent the file as an attachment in previous email. I will send
it again, though you probably have it if you check the attachment to the

last email.
    Still I think there is something wrong with this part of the
conversion:
    I get the destination shown as c:\mspro\apractic\nys.txt
That is wrong.  The destination should have been c:\mspro\apractic
        Thanks, CMA