Re: arrows on charts

I make my living staring at these thing and just as Vitaly stated - the
better the better.  Also do not "STARE" for hours.  Break up your periods
into smaller units.  One approach I use is by the security catagory.  When
I'm done with one I'll get up and move around.  You will be amased at how
much this will "Help" your eyes while improving your consentration.  Better
Consentration = More Bucks.  The trick is to have your eyes focus on other
objects at varing distances.  Learn to recognize that your eyes will
"wonder" when they are tired just as your mind does.