Re: Treasury Bond Futures

Mr. Robert Doeden wrote:

I trade commodities because it is a fast way to make a lot of money if
I'm right.  Also my psychological makeup is such that it interests me
more that trading stocks.  While I keep the bulk of my assets in stocks,
I have my fun with commodities. Large losses don't bother me at all.  I
just don't tell my wife. I've made money 4 out of the last 5 years which
gives me some satisfaction but after looking at the mistakes I still
make after doing this for a long time I get a little humbler.

Bob Doeden

Al Taglavore writes:  Commodity trading will, indeed, teach one
humility.
I am not talking about the word h-u-m-i-l-i-t-y.  I'm talking about
learning the REAL meaning of the word.  In twenty years of business, I
did not know a thing about humility.  I now know how it looks, tastes,
and feels...often.