Re: optmize stochastic K% D% lines

Leo said...."Your comments were exceedingly useful in illuminating some of my
own shortcomings.  That is, while I totally share your impatience, I
have doubts about my ability to to truly *accept* my mistakes.   It may
be that you guys are better than I at differentiating having made a "bad
trade", from viewing yourself as a  "bad trader".    That might sound
simple to you, but those of us who sometimes can't make that distinction
can find ourselves in deep grief."

Leo, always remember, the "greatest trader" in the world will make a "bad
trade" at some point in time.  It was a business decision and he was wrong.
 What does he do?   He figures out why, files it in his memory, takes a lick
at the wound and goes on.  In this business, nobody is perfect!!  A loss is
the cost of doing business....that's it.

Jerry