Re: Food for thought . . .

        I would like some advice from other users on how many folders I
should have and how many stocks should be in them.  I just started learning
Metastock a while ago when I purchased MS 6.0

Is it more time consuming to perform Explorations with numerous folders (ex.
all oil stocks, all retail, all financials etc etc) or one single folder
with a multitude of various stocks in it?

PS....there has been some postings recently regarding sharing ideas and
trading methods via this users group.  As a newbie to MS, I have found this
forum very informative and THANK everyone who has provided an answer or even
asked a question.  With work and family commitments I'm having trouble
finding the time just to learn the basics of MS let alone develop a high
income generating technique.  Any info that helps me get "up to speed" has
been greatly appreciated.   I applaud people like Jim Greening for sharing
his experience in such an unselfish manner.  I hope one day to be able to do
the same.

                                        Thanks....Ron Sanders