Re: MS 6.5

Hi Jim

Can you explain this a bit more for me I don't understand.

 .  When I place new stocks in my database, I use a default template that
plots the stock as a CandleVolume chart with 21, 55, and 233 day
exponential moving averages.  Below the chart is a window with the volume
and an 8 and 55 day times series moving average of the volume.  Above the
chart are three windows with the RSquared, tema(S/C), and tema(MFI)
indicators.  The tema(S/C) is a tema smoothed indicator of the 34 day
LinRegSlope divided by the Close.  The other is a tema smoothed 55 day MFI.
 I'll change the indicators to reflect which system test performed best.

Drew