Trend Lines

Dear Metastock;

I agree.  The last thing I need is another indicator to learn and try to use with some facility.  What I could really use is an "Open" function in MS 6, that doesn't make assumptions about where I want to go; or a file structure that doesn't slow to a crawl when there are more than a few hundred charts in a folder; or lists that are really integrated with testing and exploring.  The list goes on and I haven't even mentioned the DownLoader.  (Which feels like a left-over from a DOS version.)

Have you asked any users HOW they use MS?  It would appear not.  At least not me, not the way I have chosen (without any suggestions from you as to what would be efficient, or effective, etc.) to implement my database.

The program, where it works, is very wonderful, but where it doesn't, it is cumbersome and slow and very uneven.  Give a listen to your users, while they still haven't found something better, because if better were presented, I'd take it.

Jim Perry