RE: Better Descriptions of RTD Indices?

Do we really need more virtually unused and unheard of indicators.
We need the macro facility back in from the dos version
We need to be able to perform an exploration and then file that list to
immediately perform a second exploration on it.
We need to be able to perform multiple explorations one after the other.
In fact MS needs to have LESS indicators and more practical application.
I have emailed you several times with all the above details which appear to
go unheeded. Get rid of your programmers and start listening to your users.

Dr Clive Roffey