Re: Better Descriptions of RTD Indices?

Hi every body, Bonjour a vous tous...

Who can tell me how to write this custom indicator.

I'm following the French (Paris) market stock exchange and they have
about 300 stocks. My data provider didn't have the advance/decline. So i
would like to create it by my self (metastock 5.11)!

How metastock can compute daily automaticaly  all the advances from
these 300 stocks and plot as an indicator. Vice versa for the declines.

By the way on the Paris stock exchange you may buy a stock with a 4 to 1
levreage? It's call the Reglement Mensuel. If anybody would like to have
any information for French web site e-mail me.

Thanks

Francois Martin
(Montreal)