Re: MetaStock 6.5

Equis tech support:
AOL lost my mail.  I know I received your mail.  However when I click on it,
I get the message "That Mail is Currently Unavailable".  Please resend with a
different subject.  The above will do.  I found out AOL loses about 1% - 4%
of all mail....

I am able to put 2 securities on 1 chart.  What I need to know is, how do you
use the custom indicator builder so that I can compare the copied security (S
& P 500) to the base security in the chart.  I want to use the relative
strength method, division, for comparison.  I want the base security in the
chart to be the stock.  The reason is I can use the "change security" feature
to compare another stock to the S & P 500.  The formula would be something
like this:

Stock - Cyrix or any other stock
S & P 500 or NASDAQ

How do I set up the formula?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Daniel Martinez