Re: Automated return email message

From: "William Richard Blue" <billblue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "metastock-list" <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Reference my 8/8/97 E-mail
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 20:32:27 -0400

Dear Dr.,
     I find the value of this list is the discussion of the tools of
trading, MetaStock and how it relates to Excel, Access, other software
programs, data sources, etc. Links  to web sites and sources for custom
formulas are also of interest.
     Expecting that someone on this list is going to give us the next
Micosoft is quite a stretch. The question to answer is, What do you expect
from a list such as this? If is anything more than a better understanding
of the tools of the trade you ought to look elsewhere.
>At 09:33 AM 9/10/97 -0400, Dr. Ralph W. Swanson wrote:
>>	I have been very interested in the substance and tone of the MetaStock
>>E-Mail Forum since starting MetaStock.  I find that most of the
discussions
>>are of little value.  It is either self-styled gurus who call us stupid,
>>reactions to the gurus using less than civil language, traders asking for
>>advice they could get by digging and doing their homework or traders who
>>want to use the forum to have others do their thinking.  About 10% is, in
>>my opinion, truly information which can be helpful in trading.
>>	If one wants to use other's techniques or methods, then follow their
>>advice, go fishing and accept the consequences. Trading is tough and is a
>>one man/woman business.  Win or lose you should be accountable to
yourself
>>not some one else if you want to be successful.
>>	I am certain that my comments will not make a mark in the MetaStock
E-Mail