RE: Reference my 8/8/97 E-mail

	I have been very interested in the substance and tone of the MetaStock
E-Mail Forum since starting MetaStock.  I find that most of the discussions
are of little value.  It is either self-styled gurus who call us stupid,
reactions to the gurus using less than civil language, traders asking for
advice they could get by digging and doing their homework or traders who
want to use the forum to have others do their thinking.  About 10% is, in
my opinion, truly information which can be helpful in trading.
	If one wants to use other's techniques or methods, then follow their
advice, go fishing and accept the consequences. Trading is tough and is a
one man/woman business.  Win or lose you should be accountable to yourself
not some one else if you want to be successful.
	I am certain that my comments will not make a mark in the MetaStock E-Mail
world but I had to vent by concern.  Ego trip I suppose.  I will hang in
here for a while, using my delete key often and see what develops before
asking to be removed from the the list.
	Anyone care to comment?  I don't have a thin skin.

		Best wishes from Cocoa Beach, Fl