Re: postings

Equis International:

In setting up this list you stated the following:

***** "All we ask is that you respect each other and do not use the list for
commercial purposes............." *******

Below is a post asking for $20.00 posted to the List which I deem to be in
violation of the above.   Since the rules of the List were violated, I
request that you ban the following person for soliciting money from members
of the List.

<<Subj:	Murrey Math Offers Daily Lessons Free: