Violation of List Procedures

Why do you think this applies to market indicator parameters? And how?

[By the way, the books was also republished in 1991 ($6.95 from Amazon)]

John

>I purchased a book recently titled "The Theory Of Optimal Stopping" by Y.
>S. Chow et. al. published in 1971. Searching the net revealed the theory
>has been advanced the last two decades mainly applied to optimizing Monte
>Carlo run time parameters. It seems to me the theory can be applied to
>market indicator parameters as well. Does anyone know about this?

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.