OBTR

Joe Remus:

Try the Epson LQ2550 emulation.  This is for the 24 pin color printing
setup.  I
use this also.  You can go to the Epson website and get the same
information.
I think you will find that the LQ2550 emulation will print color in almost
any
environment.

AlTaglavore

I have just purchased a new 200mmx pentiom system with an Epson 400