Re: Market Timing - MIRAT

got a daily brady break out buy signal for GE, everything looks good
except the daily adx, it is not showing a trend but has begun to move up
in the last week.

DJIA. thankfully held 7600, looks like a fibanachi fan target to 8050.

DELL, any one know what's coming out in the anyalyst conference call this
week on this stock ?  Hey, thought I'd ask!

TBR, some one asked about, technically I am not sure, but when a stock
goes down because of something happening in a entirely differnt county
(asia) it may be a good speculative buying opportunity....

my 2 cents..

JB