RE: German rates

Hi Borys,

I started to use WOW three years ago and purchased MS only 6 month ago.
 Both of them have advantages.
What I like in WOW:
1. It will automatically give me the signals on my systems or alerts after
I download the data.  I did not find this feature in MS.
2. I can change easily (right mouse click) the parameters of my indicators
and systems and I can use the indicators that I built with different
parameters on different commodities.  They work as variables and not as
constants.
3. If I have more than one commodity in one chart (like different month or
different exchange) than I can read the OHLC for each of them separately.
 MS gives you only the one that the original chart was created from.

The drawing capabilities are much better in MS.

Fortunately I can use the files from MS, so it's OK to collect the data
with the Downloader and read the files from the MS format.

If you are starting to learn both of them than learn MS, because the
learning curve is more worth to use for MS.  It does not have the bugs that
WOW just can't get out of his/her system.
Once you learned it and have time and need than you can experiment with WOW
if you need.

If you have any other specific question please send me a note.