RE: McClellan Oscillator

Bob,
     The fundamentals are good except, and it's a big except <G>, earnings
have been negative for the last four quarters.  Of course, I'm hoping that
changes.  The PSR is 0.65, Debt/Equity 0.03, insider ownership 70%,
Revenues growth last year 13%.  Telescan quick facts notes that the lst
years losses were associated with costs associated with opening and
staffing new offices.  MADGF designs, develops, markets, and supplies
end-to-end switching network solutions for large companies with a focus on
multiservice networking.

Jim

--------