From: Jim Perry <jperry@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Jim Greening' <JimGinVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Metastock List' <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Dow 30 and the Future
Date: Monday, September 01, 1997 1:49 PM

Jim, et al.,

I was using the three I am most familiar with: RSI(14), Stochastic(9,3,3),
and MACD(9).  It took me a while to wonder what was going on with the Dow
stocks, but I think this may be a weekly activity for at least a while.  We
can watch to see if my indicator predicts a turn in the Dow Ind.  Will keep
you posted if you are interested.

Oh, to the person who asked, I also follow high-cap stocks and am currently
short-selling JNJ.

Jim Perry