Re: MetaStock v.s. WOW

     I do follow all of the stocks that have LEAP options.  In fact, I keep
them in a separate database with a separate watch list.  The problem is
that I don't think this is the time to enter new large cap long positions,
since the large caps are correcting.  Most of my funds are in my IRA so I
can't trade leap options there and a concentrating on new small cap
positions.  When the down trend reverses, I'll go back to considering some
large caps.
     However, in my regular account, I do currently have Jan99 LEAPS on
GTE, MADGF, and TRV.  I'm playing the long and intermediate term trends on
GTE and TRV and hope they rebound before they hit my stops.  MADGF, which
is not a large cap, but does have LEAPS, just broke out of a Horizontal
Channel to the upside.  As long as the DJIA and S&P 500 remain in a down
trend, I'd replace any LEAP Calls with LEAP puts.

Jim