Re: A preview to a fond farewell

Rajesh wrote:

> Hi Folks out there in cyberspace. I need your help. I am having
> problems
> with the dowloader. I reinstalled the damn thing countless times but
> no avail. I can connect and I reach Downloading transaction file,
> Downloading transaction downloading transaction and
> Nothing.......close...... checked if anything came thru
> ..........nothing
>
> Rajesh

Rajesh,
You don't mention what version of MS you're working with.
Don't remember about the previous versions, but for MS 6,
installing MS 6 installs The Downloader automatically.
If you did something else separately, try uninstalling
( not just deleting ) MS, then install the whole thing
(NOT JUST THE DOWNLOADER) from scratch.
If you have data files, save them.
Hope these lines helped you somehow.
Good luck!.