Re: APEX again

Harry J. Kobetitsch wrote:

> Richard Estes wrote:
>
>       Sorry, didn't read all your message, was doing 3 things at
>      once. I thought you meant to send a chart of stock.
>
> The problem I have with this thread is that I DID attach a chart.

And I tried to look at it but.....
What is see is a square place holder with a "?" symbol in it. Underneath
appear the words "Data for 08/28/97". Under that is a box outline with
the Open High Low Close and so on data. When I right clic the
placeholder and attempt to view image NTSC.jpg, Netscape reports it is
unable to find the file or directory named /C|Temp/ntsc.jpg. FWIW.

Best Regards.....Tom