Re: Best intraday trading software?

David wrote:

> I'd like to start trading.  Which software are best/cheap to use for
> intraday trading?

> Ideally I'd like Metastock to show/signal intraday charts/data.

Hi David,
Equis already has a version of Metastock for Real-Time ( intraday ).
However, since I understand it was not developed to work with
Windows 95 or Windows NT 4 ( I haven't seen ads about MS Real-
Time lately ), I'd suggest you to wait for the new
version ( ask Equis when this is going to happen, if ever ) or do
some research with the competition like Tradestation, etc.
Another thing you can do to start with (if you have access to
real-time quotes) is work with a spreadsheet program like Excel
and chart your data, adding some simple techniques like
trend lines, moving averages, etc.
Good luck!.

Efrain R Portales
Fort Worth