Re: Price Display

Greatelto@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Vitaly....I agree with you.  We need a "hall monitor" to control all
> the B. S.
> Jerry

Dear Jerry,
                    You're certainly entitled to your opinion. However,
could not disagree more. While 'hall monitors may be appropriate to aol,
compuserve, etc the last thing we need on the internet is more
interference. To me such a desire is a carryover from society who's
inadequate minions want more and more protection from things they don't
like. By the time we add in all the things all the people 'don't like'
nothing will be allowed. Like I posted to Vitaly, "if you were
intelligent and looked at the subject, ie, All you know...wan???s and
still read it, there seems to be little grounds for insult"
You DO know how to read a subject line, don't you ?

Wayne Walusiak