From: Jim Perry <jperry@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Richard Estes' <dick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, August 24, 1997 10:17 PM
Subject: RE: Gann's line of death

Well I don't know what you have against Lionel, but I had the same question.
A 45 deg. line will have different prices for the same day for different
people depending on the scale of the y-axis.  A standard scale ($1/square
vertically and 1 day/sq. horizontally, say) would standardize the scaling,
but why would Stock A, selling at $75 use the same scale as Stock B, selling
at $5?

A civil reply is in order.

Jim Perry