Re: ascii data and Welcome! :-)

Herb Carter wrote:

> Subject: Re: DOW Update Aug23,97
> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:27:02 -0700
> From: Herb Carter <carterh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Harley Meyer <Harley.D.Meyer-2@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Harley Meyer wrote:
> >
> > Note: if anyone is having trouble with the charts. For whatever reason
> > let me know.
>

> Harley I use Netscape as a browser. Your charts for some reason get cut
> up. ie the last month is cut off vertically and shows up on the left
> side of the screen before the first part of the chart. (does that make
> any sense at all?) Anyway do you or anyone else know how to fix this?
>   I went through all my recycle bin, found your emails referring to the
> previous dow charts but I can't find the email with the charts if you
> have time please re send them.
>  I also tried to print your notes and chart, Netscape did the text fine
> but not the charts. I haven't tried printing charts before so it is
> probably something wrong on my end.
> Comments? I really want to be able to print and study your info.
> Thanks.
Herb,
   I also use Netscape and find that the charts are split just as you
indicated. I found that I am able to print the charts if I go to the
View option in the menu and select the attachment as links option. This
changes the three charts to three icons. When you click on each icon the
chart appears in a seperate window from which the charts can be printed.
Regards, Bill