Time Factors.

Jozef G Ron de wrote:

> My Keyboard has 2 delete buttons and I use them all the time with mail
> I know in advance it's contents will not serve my interests.
> No need for no moderator, let the fly fly, and if you like to kill the
> fly use the Delete button.

i met t murruy on another stock mailling list.  the same kind of flame
war occured.

i only noticed that he had also moved to this list because of the
i don't see any messages from him.  most modern mail programs have
something
like a "mail filter" that easily lets you automatically delete email
from
addresses you don't want to read mail from.  in netscape navigator, it's
"edit / Mail Filters"

-jack