Metastock 6.0 Hard disk drive space and time to update

Peter,

They also do not work in MS 6.0, seem to head in the right direction but
select price bars too far apart.

The manual means with a three  mouse movements is extremely quick , as
the lines require constant revision the choice of marking traces is
optional.

Of more interest is do we have any users of countback lines, if so what
are they most suitable for?, long or short term trades and of what
percentage price movement , where do they place you in a trend .

Peter Lim wrote:

> Hi Equis,
>
> The formulae you have given do not work in Metastock 5.11. Could you please
> post the correct or modified formuale for Metastock version 5.11, please?
>
> Equis, on behalf of the many faithful users of Metastock 5.11 who haven't
> migrated to version 6.0 ,thanks  for the help.

Rest of thread Deleted
Apologies to Peter for second copy ,failed to use the "reply all" in
original reply

Regards
Bruce Waller