removal

Thanks to those who answered me so quickly. Turns out that I figured it
out, by accident. (isn't that the way it always works?)

My "hard" drive is a JAZ drive. It is considered to be a removable drive.
Well, I had to install some software that I needed to make it
non-removable, you can do this by right button clicking on the icon and
selecting Make Non-Removable. I tried it and it worked.

Guess I'll be buying a real hard drive soon, I've had other problems with
this JAZ drive.

*The Power of Choice means Responsibility*