RE: Countback Lines

Subject: Deflation????

> I would like to have it explained to my why we will have
> deflation when there are more & more people chasing fewer &
> fewer resources.
>
> Bob Doeden

A book that makes sense to me on the subject is THE INFLATION CRISIS,
AND HOW TO RESOLVE IT, by Henry Hazlitt. Pub University Press of
America, 4720 Boston Way, Lanham, MD 20760  ISBN 0-8191-3301-9

There are some other books by the same author. I think he is (or was) an
syndicated investment column writer for newspapers.

Dennis

---
 * SPEED 2.00 #1468 * Equality of the sexes leaves women standing on busses.