typo

1. Mr. Flanagan refers to Gann's "Master Time Factor" that many searched for
 >within his materials, until it was published in 1983 in a book called "My
 >Story - A Search for W.D. Gann's Master Time Factor" by one calling himself
 >"the Seeker". It seems that Mr. Murrey has found this same 'factor'.

This book is not listed in books in print.  Where was it published, how
much is it, is it still in print and does any library own it???

2 The way Stephen R. Renfrow, Director CONSOLIDATED INVESTORS GROUP gives
his address I would guess that he is one of the separists, like McVeigh,
who would turn this country into a blood bath as happened/happening in what
was once Yugoslavia.

Lionel Issen