Re: Perhaps it is a mistake ?

> At 10:18 AM 8/15/97 -0500, wayne walusiak wrote:
> >I am new to MS. Would someone out there know how to write an indicator
> >formula to take the average of the last ten days highest price, or
> >highest close. I'd like to set that as a channel. that or does Equuis
> >have a place for these formulas? Thank you
> >
> >Wayne Walusiak

Wayne,

Interestingly, in the Sept issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and
Commodities there is
article dealing with using the 10 day average of highs and lows.  This
article begins on page
38.  I received my copy last night and as I read it, I recalled your
request.  Hope you find
it interesting and profitable.

Al Taglavore