Murrey math...Cherokee

>At 08:46 16/08/97 +0800, Teo Soon Bock wrote:
>After getting some tips and advice from the Metastock mailing list, I have
managed to use Excel to link up to >the Metastock database for portfolio
management.  The steps are detailed below:-

Teo, good work

Your system can be further automated by using the VLOOKUP function in your
main portfolio spreadsheet file to automatically search for and load updated
prices as follows:

=VLOOKUP(NOW(),PRICES.xls!A3:B1000,2)

PRICES.xls is the price file linked to Metastock.

A3:B1000 is the range for a particular stock - a named range of the ticker
code could be used here.

Steve Latta