Re: Physical Chemistry

Hi gang,
This may sound very simple ( simplistic? ) but, is there a way
to copy custom formulas from MS 6 to Excel 7?.
If you copy from MS and paste into Excel, a formula is dumped
into a single column. For long formulas ( like mine ), it's
very tedious and time-consuming to rearrange ten or fifteen
cells into one. As all of us know, in Excel a command is
executed from a single cell, so an MS formula HAS to be in
one single cell.
Why am I doing this?. Because of the Equis' limitation of
1024 characters per custom indicator. I was told they're
going to increase this to at least 2048 ( thank God ! ).
Thanks for any help/comment.
Good trading !.

Efrain