Re: OBTR MetaStock Formula

Sorry,

> OZ date Thur 07/08 .( USA Wed)
> > Any thoughts good,bad,indifferent that you may have concerning the
> > current level and future trend of the Dow would be appreciated.

Well there were not too many postings on the matter but did you think
hard and turn into sellers ?.

Thanks to Bob Doedon for his OBTR analyisis ( not quite but almost ) and
Jerry for advice on other indice.
On the Dow, it may be 30 stocks but it certainly has an effect on a lot
of markets around the world.

An interesting situation now exists for OZ as our markets had closed
when the DOW
fell and will open (Mon) before next DOW trade.
In recent times possibly due to the fact the Oz market did not appear as
overheated
the DOW effect has been smaller, this occaison will test its maturity.

"THM" your whack of the tuning fork seems to have found a bit of
harmonic balance

>06/08
> We may get 625 points of 937.50 or 1,250 points drop short term.
>
> Then we shall get a great re run back up to the old highs (fantastic
> speed).

Are you saying here this is a short term retreat, in essence just a sick
calf not a dead bull ?.

Good Trading
Bruce waller