Re: Deflation????

Been there done that. It's a trick. The stocks you want in Excel move to a
seperate folder. Make a custom indicator called the close of the close. Drag
that into MS. Change the line to be as thick as possible. Close and save as a
smart chart. Reopen but this time now go to options and select load 1 day
display one day.

Now select the the 1 day price bar. Use the tab to move to the close (custom
indicator). You have to watch the status bar at the bottom. Once selected go to
the menu to copy. Then go to Excel to paste special. Then link. then CSV. Done.

I hope you get the point. Then don't forget to add the new subdirectory to the
downloader.

On Thu, 07 Aug 1997 15:09:26 +0500,
bmccall@xxxxxxxxx wrote...
>I asked this question on CIS and didn't get a reply so I hope those
>members on this group who sucribe to both aren't put out.
>I have a program in Excell that needs the last closing price of the same
>stocks I use in MS. I know how to cut and paste but I would like to link
>the last closing price in MS to Excell. I am not lookink for the entire
>price history just the last closing price.
>Help
>Thanks in advance.
>Dr.M.

Harley Meyer