You can join other OmniTrader users on-line at
http://www.halcyon.com/scripts/tcorner/cgi-pvt/newtc-client

It is not quite accurate to say that  OT generates statistics
on the past accuracy of it's trading recommendations.. The
statistics on past performance are optimized with the
benefit of hindsight, something a trader cannot do. The
reason it does this is so that is can then use the most
profitable systems for future decisions..

I like OT as a scanning tool to find potential trades. It
does scan a large volume of stocks and perform thousands
of tests on the database very quickly.

-Neal.