File Format

Waheeb,

What these instruction tell me is to hide the stoch (%K) and take another
moving average of the moving average (%D).

Follow franks instructions for hiding the %K. Then take a moving average and
drag it on the %D until it turns magenta. Then let up on the mouse button.

Harley

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:49:13 -0400,
waheeb <WAHEEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...
>Harley & Frank
>
>i found the source of the note i based my question on. John Murphy
>mentioned it in his "TA of Futures Markets".
>I don't have the book but he suggests to do the following:
>1- write down the stoch and build the %k and %d for x period
>2- drop out the %k and make above %d as the new %k
>3- now you calculates the new %d based on the step 2 =
>

>I couldn't understand how to do it and look for some help. =
>

>Frank, I haven't checked your second replay yet.
>b regards
>
>waheeb

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx