Re: Tick Data in Excel

One of my three stochastic buy signals from last week showed very poor results:
Nikkei 225.  This shows, that you should never rely on one indicator only.

The Nikkei broke down and is now at the level of itīt intermediate low of July, 7-9.
If this support doesnīt stop the descend, there are some more losses waiting ahead.

My friday exploration gave me two other interesting signals for US stocks:

Nynex Corp. and International Games.

However: Nynex is still moving withing a symmetric triangle, so I want to wait, until the
         resistance at 55.70 will be broken.

         Intern.Games has a resistance at 18.10, present price 17.

Maybe some of you like to look at the charts and give some feedback.

Greetings
            Thomas