DOW still in danger?

Richard,
Thank you for this intriguing example of Gan/Fib technique. Certainly, to
appreciate it more one needs to read something. Lately, buying books on
trading, I did a Web search to find out what's available on this subject (I
heard that reading original Gann's papers would not serve a beginner well ).
BTW, I found that you get more hits searching for "W.D.Gann" than  "W.Gann"
or anything else.
It seems there are very few books within $50 limit, the range, I guess,
reasonable if you are just to get an idea what it is all about. So, if you
are so kind, what is a good book (or books), you think, to start with?

Also, after 29 years in Gan/Fib you have to have something to say about this
business - why not write a book, after all?

				Vitaly