Re: Info about stock splits

Guy

I guess time will tell whether you are full of it.

Here's some constructive criticism.

Your new raff channel looks too steep - trend line angles normally recur.

The problem with raff channels is that they are too far apart since they are
based on extreme points. Extreme points (tails) are very important for
indicating reversal points - but not for drawing trend lines. Trend lines
should be drawn on the edge of areas of congestion not on tails.

The current move is an upside break-out of a horizontal trading range. You
need to be careful as the low volume indicates it may be a false break-out.
Each peak is characterised by progressively lower volume which indicates
bulls are running out of steam.