Re: Gann Swing chart Code for Metastock?

I am now able to download indices from Dial/Data. I have had to create
files with symbols that Dial Data accepts. The list of symbols is available
from the Dial Data Web site www.tdc.com. You have to make sure to enter
each symbol as per the format specified by Dial data. Hence the S&P 500 is
entered as @*SPX  I.  The letter  I in the eight position represents the
conversion factor of 2 specified in the Dial Data symbols directory
file.Dial Data sent me a conversion table which converts their conversion
factors into Downloader letter symbols.  Hence for a conversion factor of 3
you need to enter the letter H in the eigth position.; J for 1, etc.

Regards, Yusuf Samad